Wednesday, September 9, 2009

When I look back

I have been over last few days thinking and did wonder as I asked myself...when I look back at life what would I remember...so let me think..ummm...


I would remember moments when I sat with a friend or colleague on a free wheeling chat..talking about each other's lives...apprehensions...fears...joys and aspirations...laugh a lot...laugh at ourselves or at the world around us


I would remember moments when I was myself...lost in my thoughts..being a nobody....just Jagan and no one else....maybe sitting by the roadside...on the platform observing the world around


I would remember the long cycle rides to JEE classes, the long hours of play in my beautiful neighbourhood


I would remember the 9AM -3PM classes during undergrad days and the amount of free time then..that looks a rarity now


I would remember the number of physics problems I tried to solve and wasn't too successful....yet was kicked with the learning and concepts I learnt


I would remember the yoga and shloka classes, the coming back school - home at 4PM, playing for 2 hours and back home doing my home work


I would remember the open cycle rickshaw rides to school and back


I would remember imitating my teachers and actors, both body language and voices


I would remember the incessant laughter with friends/cousins when a silly joke would have tickled us a little too much


I would remember walking aimlessly....wanting nothing to do or anything else to happen


Think about all of the above and smile...be happy and laugh a lot : ) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment